Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vintage 'Mirabel' mini album kit for sale for $25.00

Included in the kit: 22 Mirabel papers, assorted cardstock, 6 chipboard pieces, lots of laces and beaded trim, bling, flowers, leaves, and alot of die cuts. There is a special package of beads, bead caps, spacer beads and pins to make your own stick pens.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A few of my handmade lace fans

Here are the lace fans I have left. I am going to make some more soon. I have used quite a few of them on projects so I need to replenish them.

Purple dollar store altered box

Here is another altered dollar store box in my favorite color...PURPLE!! I just love this one. Trim is from my moms things, lots of flowers and bling. Alot of the things on this one also came from Cynthialoohoo. The lace fan in the corner I made.

Altered dollar store box using Graphic 45 paper

This is another of the dollar store boxes, and I used the Graphic 45 paper 'On the Boardwalk'. More Iamroses flowers, and some bling. The trim on the edge I got from my moms things. Skeleton leaves were in a RAK from Arlene at Mybutterflykisses12. I think it turned out pretty nice.

Altered pink dollar store box

This box I got from my dollar store. It was already this gorgeous pink, so I just went with it. Almost everything that is on this box I got in a RAK from Cynthialoohoo! It has a little bit of everything on it.

Small balsa box

For this box I used the Maribel paper collection and butterflies that were cut out from the Mariposa paper. I added some Iamroses flowers and painted the box gold. I put a piece of pink felt inside to soften it up a little.

Balsa box and toilet paper roll mini album

Here is my first balsa box with a mini album that is made from toilet paper rolls. Most of the flowers are from Michael's. I just painted it and used some pretty papers that matched, added some lace and flowers and cut some tags for the mini. Pretty basic, but I think it turned out very pretty!

Captured Fairy

I decided it was time to start putting up some of the things I have made. This captured fairy is in one of the plastic Prima Flower containers. To get the labels off I gently used my heat gun, not letting it get too hot, and the labels peeled right off.
The flowers are a mixture of Iamroses and assorted flowers from Michael's. I went with mostly a purple and pink color scheme with a few other colors thrown in. The images I got off the internet along with the background. I used alot of stickles and glitter. The butterflies are both Martha Stewart punches and I doubled them up and glittered the top one. There are a few crystals and sea shells in the bottom, but they are almost buried and hard to see.