Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Captured Fairy

I decided it was time to start putting up some of the things I have made. This captured fairy is in one of the plastic Prima Flower containers. To get the labels off I gently used my heat gun, not letting it get too hot, and the labels peeled right off.
The flowers are a mixture of Iamroses and assorted flowers from Michael's. I went with mostly a purple and pink color scheme with a few other colors thrown in. The images I got off the internet along with the background. I used alot of stickles and glitter. The butterflies are both Martha Stewart punches and I doubled them up and glittered the top one. There are a few crystals and sea shells in the bottom, but they are almost buried and hard to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment